Graphic Designer - Illustrator
C.B.D. Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Illustrator Job Responsibilities:
As an illustrator, your role is a fulfilling way of using your creative art and design skills to communicate through pictures and images across a range of mediums.
Illustrators are responsible to create still drawings and images to communicate a story, message or idea, which are then used for our client's advertisements, books, magazines, packaging, greeting cards.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Flash/Animate (is a bonus)
- Should be comfortable using Wacom/Pen tab.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,Flash/Animate.
Illustrator Job Role:
- Liaising with social media team and copywriters in order to understand and interpret business needs.
- Gaining knowledge of appropriate styles Analyzing a brief's specification and the text to be illustrated, as well as researching sources.
- Thinking imaginatively and creatively to produce new ideas.
- Creating images and designs by using the traditional hand skills of drawing and painting, alongside other techniques, to meet design briefs.
- Discussing project needs and identifying a particular style of illustration.
- Developing visual ideas/storyboard that suit the brief.
- Seeking approval for ideas with rough visuals - this stage may involve going back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches.
- Using drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce illustrations.
- Working within a set timescale, often to tight deadlines.
min. 6 months
Media / Entertainment / Internet