Content Writer Job Summary:
We are looking for Content Writers to work on executing social media campaigns for our exciting portfolio of clients. A keen understanding of social media platforms and ability to converse fluently is the key.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understanding of bigger picture online objectives and ensure all activity supports wider online objectives for example, best practice back link building, keyword utilisation, etc.
- Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media sites such as Facebook, twitter, etc.
- Responsibility for hands on interaction with off-site social properties – other people blogs, other company Facebook fan pages, forums, etc.
- Ability to write great engaging web copy in a real time environment that can stimulate user interaction, discussion and engagement.
- Use etiquette and ability to ‘sell without selling’ online by delivering great service, great content & information but linking through to commercial transactions where relevant and appropriate.
- Use of a toolkit to measure and monitor social activity- determine what works, tweak and improve content, communications, etc.
- Maintain close links with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered.
- Respond and react to changes within social networks – changes in functionality, methods of engagement, etc.
- Use great web etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending or annoying anyone.
- Deliver real time content within relevant social spaces which dynamically engages the audience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Agency experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Must be good with quirky advertising copy.
min. 1 year
₹ 1,80,000 - 2,40,000
Media / Entertainment / Internet
Content Writing, Blog Writing, Post Copy Writing